Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Apathy and Jet Propulsion

*blows off the dust*

It's been awhile since my last post. Sorry, chilluns. I blame school.

On that note, why do you suppose they're called scapegoats? If I wanted to 'scape from something, I certainly wouldn't be grabbin' my saddle and lookin' for the nearest goat. Still, I suppose scape-dragon, scape-war-moose, or scape-rocket-powered-pterodactyl don't quite have the same ring to them. (If I ever start a (second) band, I'm definitely calling it Rocket Powered Pterodactyl.)

School's almost out for me--one more week. That's one assignment and three tests, only one of which is cumulative, I think. I'm pretty happy about that. This semester has seen me stoop to some pretty low depths of scholastic ineptitude, and I've done much I'm not proud of. Er, of which I am not proud.

It's almost Christmas! (It deserved a second go. :-) )


Exhibit A (which I drew--the rocket, not the pterodactyl):

1 comment:

Invin said...

I've been planning a pterodactyl hunting trip to Chile for some time. Perhaps you will join me?