Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh the humanity.

Humans are creatures of habit.  If we change then are we no longer human?

This weekend I've felt the humiliating defeat of being turned down for loans after and while listening to news programs rattle on about the need for increased lending and spending.  Now that's irony for ya.

It's an interesting feeling what I've been going through over the past year.  If I had to compare it to anything, I'd say it's like I've jumped into a colossal river.  And after miles of riding it, I've grown accustomed to it, but there still isn't an end in sight.  Especially when my attempts to adjust my course repeatedly backfire, and other problems don't go away as I address them.

If you love your family, you'll make sure no one in it ever gets a Helio.

1 comment:

Salt Krakah said...

Just read this. I'm glad you're still posting ... ish. :)

I'm curious whether that giant river of gloom is connected to the Helio, or whether they were separate observations. ^_^